perjantai 11. huhtikuuta 2014

Poem: Brand new shoes

Hiya,

this is the first poem I've ever made. At least the first one I've ever wrote down.

Brand new shoes

I once bought a pair of shoes,
I thought what could I ever loose?

They were from a famous brand,
made in a far away land.

They were made for running,
and boy did I look stunning.

They only cost me a dollar,

Bansky
didn't know it came with collar.

A friend told me how they were made,
in the sweat of the children the soles were bade.

I learned that the ads were fiction,
it was merely a market inception.

From the company I demanded an explanation,
they wouldn't reply to my insinuation.

I wailed, phoned and mailed,
They evaded, golfed and played.

They ignored everything I tested,
in the game of business they couldn
't be bested.

Therefore I returned my pair of shoes,
for I had my soul to loose.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti